Welcome to my bathroom. I’m in the shower. This is where I think well.
There is a thought-inducing power that the warm feeling and soothing sound of constant water showers have on the mind of a person.
As I think through life’s most important and challenging questions, I humbly realize that just because I’m asking the questions doesn’t mean I know all the answers.
Therefore, in that spirit, I will now list some questions for you that I hope offer you more clarity as you travel through life.
–If you have ideas or answers to any of these questions, leave them in the comments below. Anything is welcome.-
1. What makes playgrounds so incredibly appealing to children?
2. What keeps a person in a particular routine?
3. Why do we find it challenging to keep our living space organized?
4. Why do some people continue destructive behavior, even after seeing the destructive nature of their actions?
5. Why do some consider education or learning as work or a chore?
6. Why is work considered bad?
7. What is the difference between focusing on a solution versus the problem?
8. Do “cliques” still exist during adulthood?
9. What are we making excuses FOR?
10. Why do we take more than we give?
If you have ideas or answers to any of these questions, leave them in the comments below. Anything is welcome.