Gratitude is the cornerstone of success in any field or area of cultivation and growth. Therefore, I keep a consistent gratitude journal every day that illuminates the things in my life that are amazing and well worth noting.
Many guru’s have spoken of the benefits of keeping a journal of this nature. Oprah even has spoken of listing five things per day of the things, people and situations that you were thankful for throughout that day. Release these wonderful thoughts into the world as a way of giving back what you have been given.
In this review, I will list six things; three – internal, three – external.
- I am supremely thankful for the patience I have and that continues to cultivate.
- I am supremely thankful for the peace that arises within me each morning.
- I am supremely thankful for focus of mind and clarity in focus.
- I am supremely thankful for the opportunities that have expectingly blossomed.
- I am supremely thankful for the people that fill my life with happiness and joy.
- I am supremely thankful for the creative forces that have mysteriously made themselves known.
Be sure to be thankful for a least one thing, in earnest, every day. This simple act of gratitude replaces your negative energy with a clean sense of spirit. Your mind will clear, and new endeavors will present themselves.